HaltDos – Winners at the first cohort of Cisco LaunchPad.
Jan 11, 2016
HaltDos has been named as a winner at the first cohort of Cisco LaunchPad, the startup accelerator program from India, judged by the industry leaders and experts.
The award winning nominations were the startups belonging to deep tech and emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, security, IoT, and analytics.
The first cohort of Cisco LaunchPad program began in 2016 and evolved through a need to recognize and celebrate creativity, innovation and those pushing the bounds of creative excellence in all forms of emerging technology.
Focusing on the startups based in India, with more than 200 entries received this year from a wide array of startups and from a variety of industries and geographic regions, only 8 startups were selected to begin their 4 months of a journey with the Cisco LaunchPad.
“To be selected as one of the startups as a winner of this program presents a clear pathway to demonstrate our expertise in delivering a better DDoS detection and mitigation solution, not only to small enterprises but also to the large organizations,” said Anshul Saxena CEO at HaltDos.
Winners of Cisco LaunchPad were determined by a panel of judges from top-tier companies, business, and technology publications, as well as broadcast outlets and analyst firms, such as Tech Mahindra, Walden International, Servion Global Solutions Ltd., Zinnov, Economic Times, The financial Express,Yourstory.com, CIOL, Etech and Express Computers.
About Cisco LaunchPad Startup Accelerator
Cisco LaunchPad is a platform that brings together Cisco technologies, startups, and the partner/developer community to deliver business relevant end-to-end Digital Solutions. LaunchPad is more than an Accelerator – it’s an opportunity to be part of an innovation ecosystem. In addition to technology and business mentorship, LaunchPad offers startups Mentorship, Go-To-Market strategy, Grants, Co-working Space, Customer and Partner Access, Investor Connections. The vision of Cisco LaunchPad is to accelerate India based business-to-business (B2B) startups in deep tech and emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, security, IoT, and analytics.
HaltDos is an intelligent, self-learning solution that uses advanced machine learning to provide the first line of defense against cyber attacks. It ensures high availability of a website/web services by automatically and accurately detecting and mitigating DDoS attacks.
- Economic Times: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/eight-startups-graduate-out-of-cisco-launchpads-inaugural-cohort/articleshow/56476924.cms
- The Financial Express: http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/technology/eight-indian-startups-graduate-from-cisco-startups-program
- Yourstory.com: https://yourstory.com/2017/01/cisco-launchpad-first-cohort-graduation/
- CIOL: http://www.ciol.com/cisco-launchpad-to-consider-6-8-innovative-digital-startups-for-the-second-cohort-in-april/
- ETech: http://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/8-startups-graduated-out-of-the-inaugural-cisco-launchpad-program/56477169
- Economic Times: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/eight-startups-graduate-out-of-cisco-launchpads-inaugural-cohort/articleshow/56476924
- Express Computer: http://computer.expressbpd.com/news/eight-indian-startups-graduate-from-cisco-startups-program/